Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Sunday, June 10, 2018

808. Stephen King lost his muchness

Outsider - The latest Stephen King novel was a bit of a yawn when you compare it to previous works (like 10 years ago). The story is creative, but lacks the richness of Mr. King's horror imagination throughout, except for the cantaloupe and the Outsider's matter -- you'll need to read to understand. Stephen rambles on to make a short story into a novel with little that can't be predicted/anticipated. Sorry, but I have to give this only a 3 -- somewhat entertaining, but much too long for the end results. My special author can still be creative, but lost his muchness as did  the Mad Hatter played by Johnny Depp in the 2010 Alice in Wonderland movie. Oh well, it prevents a gap in my full collection of his works.

No comments:

Post a Comment