Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Thursday, January 11, 2018

792. Additional enjoyable books beyond post 779 (Books Category)

I'm going to put David Baldacci on the must read author list. His series about special agent John Puller were all extremely entertaining. Here is the order you want to read them in:
1. Zero Day
2. The Forgotten
3. The Escape
4. No Man's Land

Add to these his Robie Series:
1. The Innocent
2. The Hit
3. The Target
4. The Guilty ... a bit different from the others ... more domestic problem and action.
5. Last one is The Endgame and I am on HOLD.

Thank you Public Library systems from which I get to borrow all my books for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment