Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Monday, May 30, 2016

759. I salute the Veteran's and mourn those lost

I want to thank all the veterans for their service. Mostly I want to thank the survivors of lost  military personnel for their strength and love through the conflicts and their loved one's service. Regardless of the politics, we veterans committed to support America in whatever endeavors were asked of us. Even if we didn't support the politics of a war, we were always there for America and its people. We did our part and thus fulfilled just to serve the greatest country on earth. Shame on those who ran away from their obligation and opportunity to serve; shame on those who protest without a sense of what service means; shame on those who belittled and ridiculed the vets of some of the wars. I salute every military man and woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment