Featured Post

1021. Humpty Dumpty Joe [Biden]

 I've been quiet enough. It took me a long time to get on Obama (OBlunder) when in his times he screwed up America along with his sideki...

Friday, October 28, 2011

308. Sad Night for the Rangers

OUCH! Up 2 in the 9th, the Rangers gave up 2 runs to St. Louis forcing extra innings. After getting 2 runs back in the 10th, they again gave the Cardinals 2 to go into the 11th. There the Cards were since the 9th without any bench players other than pitchers to substitute and they still came through with a HR in 11th to tie the series 3-3. Game 7 tonight. I'm afraid tonight might be the time for Pujohls, I believe 0 for about 17 his last bats, comes alive. I hope not though -- gotta root for the home team. Go Rangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment